Thursday, March 1, 2012

Flower Power

I know it's quite late for me to post it up, but well, i got nothing better to do now. Yes, i will go back to my books after I indulge myself in writing this particular post. 
I know girls sometimes said that they don't like flowers but honestly, boys, THEY DO. 
No matter how cold a girl can be, if she receives flowers, she'll definitely go "awwww...". 
Well, at least, that was how i acted when i received a bouquet of roses from my beau.. 

this was the first time i received any flowers from anyone and i always thought I would not really feel anything, but, I WAS WRONG.
I was really touched and my heart literally melt. 
So, boys, even if girls may say that they don't like flowers, do NOT trust them. They LOVE flowers. 
Unless, she's allergy to it. One of my housemate is actually allergic to flowers. She actually planned to have a bouquet of wedding vegetables instead of flowers. 
How unique is that?! 
maybe something like this?
or this?

No matter what... girls love flowers, or flower look-a-like (if she's allergic to it)...   
You'll melt her heart and you'll put a smile on her face for the day.
So, what are you boys waiting for? 
Go buy some nice flowers for your girl and melt her heart!!


No comments:

Post a Comment