Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rant

I really have no respect for people whom do not appreciate their lives. I mean, Yeah... Suicide may not be a coward thing to do, but if there's a solution to the problem and you just do not want to solve it, then you really deserve no respect from me.

Sometimes I wonder if you are just doing this to gain some attention? People come from broken families and gone through shit in their lives but they still persevered till today. Each and every of us is allowed to have weaknesses but even with the weaknesses, doesn't mean your life is worthless.

I am angry, yes, with those who do not appreciate their lives after going through shit. It made me really frustrated looking at you not appreciating what people had done for you. We wasted our time and energy for you and yet, you can come back and said you will do it again?

If the next time you do it again and i ignored you, will I be charged of omission? since I did assumed the duty  of care the first time you tried taking your life away. Will the court actually sentence me for manslaughter for not helping you?

Is it really fair? i tried helping and it's you whom do not appreciate what is given. People have their limitations. Hence, i advice the person who want to take their lives away, please, do not do it at my presence. Call me selfish and what not, I just do not care. You are allowed to be imperfect and weak but that does not permit you to be worthless.

I cared once but looking at you still not changing, it just disgust me. Others have relationship problems too. Others had gone through depression too but with the help form people around, they persevered. It's not as if you have no one caring for you. Instead, you are disrespectful and really really really unappreciative.




2 comments:

  1. I thought I came to the wrong blog. New look for 2012 - nice!

    So far, I do not know anyone who has tried to commit suicide before so I can't comment much on this subject. But if a person is really tired of living their lives or had enough of enjoying life and want to leave this world - there's nothing we can do about it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! I guess my blog need some cleaning up.. so, yeah.. Well, it's really sad looking at people not appreciating their lives while at the same time, you see people praying everyday that they can live a day more. Maybe depression cause them to do so. But i guess i can't help being really pissed because I've seen people dear to me really wish to live longer but never had a chance to do so.

    ReplyDelete