Saturday, March 3, 2012

Heaven in your mouth

I had been eating a lot lately and frankly speaking, i have NO regrets or whatsoever about it. I mean, of course I'm worried that I'll suffer obesity by the age of 40 but hey, I shall go for liposuction then. Anyway, I am just pulling your legs. We all should enjoy our food but do not eat excessively/ That's when the unnecessary fats come in. That' when we develop flabby stomach and gain tremendous weight.

EAT a lot, Yes, you hear me, EAT a LOT, but, spread them into many meals. Balanced diet is the best way to stay happy. I mean, if you are healthy, you will be happy. 

 Had this with kee when she was up in KL. A Korean delicacy. The price is reasonable. This can be found in Sunway Pyramid in the Asian Avenue. 

This was a dish from TGI Friday. I had this when i was out with my bestfriends. Note that the crust was mozerella cheese. 
The meal will not be complete without some dessert ain't it? This particular desert is from Hokaido Ice-cream, the Gardens. And yeap, it taste as good as it looks 

This is my favourite. I love this dessert because there's caramel in it and I love CARAMEL!!! and look at the marshmallow. it was slightly burnt and when you put it in your mouth, it literally melted in your mouth. This can also be found in Hokaido Ice-cream. 

So, why torture yourself by abstaining from all these? You might whine about your weight but being beautiful takes hard work but that doesn't mean you can't indulge in lovely dishes. If you do, just be discipline enough to hit the gym or exercise. As i always said, a prefect body is a gift but a healthy body is a choice. 

Have a nice day drooling people!!

1 comment:

  1. Ya, enjoy eating while you are still young and fit! :D

    ReplyDelete