Tuesday, February 28, 2012

After So Long

I finally started waking early in the morning again. I have to. My exams will be in the morning and I can't be half asleep while doing my exams. 
Thank God there's a gym, pool and sauna here. I do not have to purposely walk out to a park or find for a public pool and not to mention, it's much safer. 

This hot thing made me sweat like a pig and after every session, I feel better. I guess I sweat all my toxic out. It's easy and less tiring but GOD, it can be really hot in there. 

I love staring at this door. Made me realised that there's a door to every exit and hence, there's a solution to every problems. How random can i be?! 
Sometimes, i feel as though i'm looking at my life through the little window and I cannot help thinking how lucky am I to actually experience what i saw.
Problems always exist in our lives. Sometimes they can be solved, but sometimes, they are just never ending.    It's a thorn in the skin and a pain in the ass. 
Nonetheless, they are still there. So, it's how we handle them. I sometimes break but as long as I stand up again by the end of the day, I guess it's alright to break once in a while. I'm no wonder woman. 
Anyway, got to get going. Have a good morning...... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment