Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Enough is enough

Please, stop making Malaysia a laughing stock in the eyes of the world. Enough that our human rights are not protected. Enough that we are led by a bunch of fools. Enough that we have a bunch of unappreciative fools living here.

It is so tiring and annoying that when you want to escape from reality, what keeps on popping up on the screen is the issue of "Allah". Oh, don't get me wrong. I do not agree with the COA decision at all but I think there are sufficient and rather strong justifications as to why the COA decision is ludicrous. But I think many misunderstand the point as to why is there a charge in the first place. This is a judicial review case and it concerns the government infringing certain rights that the Federal Constitution allocated for the citizens.

How is that so many people blaming the Religion instead of the people whom started all these nonsense? Why blame the Jews, the Christians and even the Muslims when we have no issue about this? The only issue here is the government infringing our constitutional rights. Period.

Where is the freedom of religion? What is freedom of religion? Or most importantly, what is our freedom as a Malaysian?

We don't have any rights with our education and our future. For those whom are privileged enough to attend private schools, colleges and Universities, be thankful. We are not given the freedom to choose our courses in the local Universities. My question to you is, Why can't we choose? Don't give me crap that there is a danger that a particular field of practice would be saturated. It is never too much to have more doctors, engineers, teachers, lawyers and etc. Don't give me crap that many would be unemployed because as it is now, there are many unemployed graduates too. So, I don't think this attempt is successful to curb the unsound problems.

We don't have rights to our money. For example, cars in Malaysia are so expansive. Why the high taxes? But yet, we foolish Malaysians just accepted it and pay for the ridiculous percentage of taxes. High taxes are not charged in countries that produces vehicles but yet, their citizens are willing to buy their own product. WHY? because they are of quality. I love my country but I feel that many potentials are not nurtured and encouraged here and thus caused many to migrate to other countries whom appreciate their potentials and talents.

We don't have the rights to have a fair and just election. The world is dirty but hey, Not this dirty... Even if it is, at least have some brains to cover it up. We do not have the rights to choose our leaders. We don't choose our prime minister. UMNO chose it.

I am an activist but I am not unappreciative too. I would not have been one if our system here is efficient. It would be too ambitious and even foolish to want a perfect system. But is it too much to want a sufficient system, sufficient leaders (with qualifications and not just some useless diplomas) and to be appreciated as a citizen? I always try to be impartial to our government, our judiciary and our parliament but with all the current happenings, I am losing my faith. I do not know how long more this patriotism in me will continue to ignite.

Some say study hard and migrate. My question is why should I when this is also my country? Some say don't like the system, Migrate. My question is why should I when this is also my country? Should one just accept what is given even though it is unjust? Can't we give constructive criticisms? Is it wrong to ask for a better Malaysia? One may say what is better may not be better for another. But is equality bad? We are not pro-communism nor a Marxist. We are Pro-people. We just want the system to be fair to the people regardless of races and religions. Is this too much to ask? To achieve full satisfaction, start asking the majority instead of pleasing a handful of conceited minorities whom crown themselves as power holders.





No comments:

Post a Comment