Saturday, April 7, 2012

7 April 2012

I can feel the heat. I am at the peak of the boiling point. The amount of stress at this moment is Crazy... Just finished a 9 hours long of Public Law class today. I actually drank a glass of Nescafe (which I'll not drink no matter how tired) and a can of Redbull. I needed the energy...

My exams are in a month time and everyone are at their worst state right now. Everybody's mood are so foul that you are terrified to even talk to us. 

I have not been back home to Melaka for nearly a month. I can't even go back home for Holy Week because I have classes on this weekends and my classes are really really energy and time consuming. 9 to 6 hours per day. 

I really apologize for being such a bitch to those who tried talking or contacting me these days. I will try my best to be as nice as possible. I snap and I bite but I assure you, I'm nice.. ^.^

Forgive me pls?!

Anyway, I'm just thinking of rekindling back my childhood interest. I really love the fashion line and I love watching fashion shows and I love clothes and colours. I am just thinking, maybe.....

But then, am I being childish? Am I still living in an unrealistic teenage dream? Everyone want to be in the fashion line. Well, whatever is it, I'll still pursue my law degree and learn what I love too. I may not be as good, but I will never stop trying to be the best. 

Ps : I am still trying to be vain in front of the camera and take some decent pictures of myself. I still cannot bring myself to smile DECENTLY without making some weird expression in front of the camera...






Add caption




Now you get what i mean?!




No comments:

Post a Comment