Wednesday, April 11, 2012

11 April 1012

Remember in one of my previous post, I did mention that I had difficulties posing decently in front of the camera? Well, I did try to improve my silliness and be more vain in front of the camera. I admit, I am NOT photogenic at all, but I certainly, do not want to look like a monkey in all my photos.

I would want to show some lovely pictures to my kids in the future and I don't want them to think their mom was once an ape!

After MANY attempts, I finally get a proper picture of myself.




You guys have no idea how many takes I had to go through to get a few decent pictures of myself. I am indeed, NOT camera-friendly. 
Notice I always look away from the camera?
That's because, I will make some silly face when I'm looking directly at a camera. I just cannot help myself. 
Thus, the best way for me to look good in pictures? 
LOOK AWAY from it. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice artistic photos of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mun..... hahahah... had to take lots of pictures of my self to get a decent one..

    ReplyDelete