Tuesday, February 28, 2012

it doesn't matter

friends come and go. True friends stick up to each other. Even if one made a mistake, true friends forgive and reconcile. Even though we don't see each other very often, but we know, by the end of the day, we will stick up for each other.



I admit, it hasn't been a bed of roses with you guys but I know, you are always there when i need you people. I may be annoying at times and i said stuffs that may hurt you guys, but you guys never ever left me or hate me for it. You forgave me and i will to with you guys, because you are my bestfriends.


Even if others hate you or dislike you, you know you still have us. You may have your flaws but hey, who is perfect? People make mistakes and you are allowed to be imperfect. Be sure that you still have us no matter what...


They can say whatever they want, but in the end, it's our lives and we live the way we want it. They got nothing to do with it, and they can do nothing about it. 

1 comment:

  1. TAY PEI TING THANKIUUUUUU! TT.TT i am REALLY glad i have you as my best friend. seriously. i know we may get annoyed at each other and whatnot but you never once failed (except sri petaling lunch ahemahem*) BUTTTTT awww i miss you already! ;,( i love you baby. <3

    ReplyDelete