Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Penang and me

I just visited Penang with a few of my course mates and to tell you the truth, it has indeed been a tiring but nonetheless, a fun and filling trip. We ate A LOT!

So, before we leave for Penang, Joy and I took a bus up to Teluk Intan in Perak to meet up with my another two friends and from there the four of us will take a bus up to Penang. 
This is the our very own Leaning Tower of Teluk Intan. 
A small peaceful town where the char kuey teow and their chee cheong fun left an unforgettable mark on my taste buds. 

Joy and me in the Leaning Tower

Mel and me


Beautiful street art in Penang

Joy and me (again)


Ven and me. Yeap... we can really jump. When I saw the shot, I was surprised too!

I am trying to imitate the painting

A really huge painting of a small girl.


The oysters are impressively big here

Here, Joy is literally sitting on me!


All in all, it has been a really fun trip to visit another UNESCO state in Malaysia. Although the haze is there but it was not as bad as Malacca at that time. The street art in Penang is a brilliant idea because it actually made all of us walked around Penang town and actually made us learn more about the state. It was as if we are on a mission to search for all the paintings. We laughed and complained and it definitely made us closer together. 



Till the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment